30% deposit on booking non refundable, the rest 70% of the rental amount is payable upon arrival. (Bank transfer only)
30% non-refundable deposit for any cancellation– Non-Show – earlier departures
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you in a reservation when the deposit is received.
The amenities are strictly only for our guests
Additional safety and hygiene measures have been put in place at the accommodation to deal with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to (COVID-19), this accommodation has taken steps to protect visitors and its staff. Some services and benefits may be limited or unavailable.
Always keep children under observation in all rooms of the property and especially in the balconies.
Any damage caused in the property will be charged accordingly. Customers are kindly requested to take care of the place.
There are no additional costs for electricity, air-conditioning, water, cleaning fees, internet Linens and towels. Local taxes are all included in rental rates.
If you have a problem during the Rental Period, please inform the Owner or the booking manager immediately who will endeavor to put things right. In order for your complaint to be addressed, you must communicate any problem whilst on location. If no complaint is reported during the Rental Period, we will assume House Dimitri Apartments were to your satisfaction and no complaint will be entertained. Every attempt will be made for you to have an enjoyable stay.
Neither the Owner nor the Booking manager accepts any responsibility or liability for: any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by you or your party regardless of the cause, or other events beyond the Owner’s control. In no case will the Owner or the booking manager individually or collectively be liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.
-Please read carefully our Privacy-Policy according to (Gpdr law 4624/2019)
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
-contact information including e-mail address and telephone number
What we do with the information we gather:
Firstly, we require this information to be able to contact you with our soonest possible reply to your enquiry. Later on to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and details about your arrival and stay in our property .From time to time we might contact you for marketing reasons.
-By the time that you make a request automatically means that you accept all the above terms and conditions